#2 Super Mario Party at School

Super Mario DIY School Party

Brought the Super Mario Themed Party to Noel’s school. It is a simple party but with this photo of all children wearing the Mario hat, it is just adorable. (Visit the main Mario party I did)

The Super Mario Hat is design and DIY by me. Noel’s Mario hat is a special one with glitters.

Super Mario Cupcakes

Super Mario Cupcakes Banner

 Since I ordered fondant cupcakes, I DIY this mini banner for it.

Super Mario Cupcakes

Super Mario School Party

Super Mario School Party
 
Super Mario DIY Goodie Bag
 
Super Mario DIY Goodie Bag

His classmates also received a goodies bag to bring home. Bags and goodies wrapping are design and make by me.


Super Mario DIY Party

You can view the extreme DIY Super Mario Party I done up for Noel and Chloe CLICK HERE.


By the way, I am a stay-at-home-mum, I sells frozen dessert at a very low rate as it is imported directly. Don't worry, our products are NEA approved and certified Halal. Our best seller is our ice cream éclairs, you can see from all our likes on Facebook. Is like what you usually eat during a catering buffet but so much more worthy to buy from us. Caterer sells at $1.70 for 2 pieces but we are selling it at only $4 for 12 pieces ($0.33/pieces).

Great for parties and event or just share with your neighbours to meet the minimum order or share the delivery cost. Please help to support. To order, just w.a./sms/call at 96808669. Pricelist is on our
www.facebook.com/theeclairlady or w.a. us and we will send it to you.

The Eclair Lady
 

No comments:

Post a Comment